PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT FLUENT IN FRENCH
Are you a strong-willed and passionate candidate searching for a brand new opportunity? An international company is currently looking for a Senior Executive Assistant to join their team immediately.
This role consists of performing, coordinating, and overseeing office administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support to the Director. The perfect candidate is self-driven and possesses a solution-oriented mindset.
- Expat and local candidates will be considered
- Must be Fluent in French, English, and Bahasa
- Degree in secretarial, business administration or relative field, preferably from reputable university
- 3 years’ relevant experience
- Good working knowledge of business regulations, standards, and procedures
- Good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software such as Sharepoint, Xero
- Good organizational and management skills
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Assisting in all required administration duties of the company
- Assisting the director with projects and initiatives by completing assigned tasks
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Monitoring activities assigned to other staff members
- Act as a local contact point for corporate secretary matters i.e. managing requests from head office
- Liaising with banks and other administration offices, administering documents, etc.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, management, staff and the
- Maintain the Director’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Assisting the director to establish and enforce budgets, timelines, and metrics
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Responsible for Expat Visa Application and liaising with agents
- Responsible for managing office rentals and supplies
- Any other relevant responsibilities, as requested by General Affairs Manager
- Salary according to experience and health insurance